Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Video Game Advancements (Last post!)

Recently I hooked up my Nintendo 64...and aside from playing tetris alot I took the time to look at all my game systems and noticd how much they've changed over the years...

From top left to bottom right:
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis
Nintendo 64
PS2
Nintendo Gamecube
XBox360

...That's not all of them, but just based on the controllers you can see how video games have changed.
Also, I would have thought older controllers would be bulkly (like phones were)...but it looks like the opposite this time.

Here's a view with the hand held games:

Top: Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, N64 & Xbox360
Bottom: Game boy, Game boy color, game boy advance, DS & PSP
 
Notice how the shape of the games changed?
 
Anyways, that's a visual look at the advancement of video games...From 8bit to the current 3D, videos games will always change!
 
What's your favorite game/ system?

2 comments:

  1. Cool - keep these they will be worth some money someday. Sold my husband's first Nintendo game for over 150 bucks. -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the early 90s, I was stuck on the Mario Brothers games in Nintendo till I perfected them, then lost interest.

    ReplyDelete